You may have been wondering why I am not blogging as frequently as I did before. Well, I am on vacation in Seoul, South Korea.
As it usually happens there are more things to see than there is time. And since July is the month with the highest rainfall, I feel lucky to enjoy so many days with very little rain so far.
The following are:
- Bell at the entrance to Bongwonsa - the largest of the temples, next to Inwangsan - Seoul's most famous shamanist shrine,
- Resting pavilon in the Korean Folk Village,
- Hyowon Bell at the Hwaseong (Suwon Fortress) - UNESCO World Cultural Heritage,
- Gyengbokgung - Palace of Shining Hapiness, the Primary Palace of Joseon Dynasty,
- Geunjeongjeon - the greatest building at Gyengbokgung where ceremonies of the state took place.